Aghhhhhh

-

onehellofadart

Reaction score
I am so sick of this frigging rain in the NY,NJ,CT tri state area.
Haven't had my car out in 2 weeks. When it is occasionally nice out I have an obligation to fulfill. Temps in the 50's. What is going on with the weather in the
Northeast ?
I'm tempted to start her up warm her up and since the street is wet hit the line lock and do a big smokey burn out.:burnout:

Ahhh

onehellofadart said:
I am so sick of this frigging rain in the NY,NJ,CT tri state area.
Haven't had my car out in 2 weeks. When it is occasionally nice out I have an obligation to fulfill. Temps in the 50's. What is going on with the weather in the
Northeast ?
I'm tempted to start her up warm her up and since the street is wet hit the line lock and do a big smokey burn out.:burnout:

Ahhh
Ditto
I was planning on going to Muscle Palooza2 at LVD.
Another wasted weekend.:-&

I'm feelin' pretty good, I had my car out in the street just a little while ago... BIG long stretch out in front of my house now!

And the best part - it stopped!

Brake report to follow in another thread...

Lots of rain in NH also. Tomorrow I leave for Tennessee to see if my toys are still in the garage.

geez over here on the west coast it's so freaking hot just drivin around ton today getting stuff ready for my wedding on satuday i got a bad farmers tan on the one arm i think i'll have to go out tomorrow and try and tan the other arm so i'm even but i'll get everyone some good pics of my car tommorow after it's finished getting detailed

It was a beautiful day here in Pa. today,70degrees,clear blue sky's and i had to go to work!:-x
Oh'well 3 day weekend coming up,at least i got that to look forward to!:grin:

I literally haven't seen the sun in weeks, its rather depressing. :angry3:
forecast for the three day weekend, clouds and rain. :x

73Scamp said:
geez over here on the west coast it's so freaking hot just drivin around ton today getting stuff ready for my wedding on satuday i got a bad farmers tan on the one arm i think i'll have to go out tomorrow and try and tan the other arm so i'm even but i'll get everyone some good pics of my car tommorow after it's finished getting detailed

=D> Congratz and Best of Luck on you Wedding Day!!!!!!!!
Enjoy today its the last day you'll be in charge!:director:

onehellofadart said:
=D> Congratz and Best of Luck on you Wedding Day!!!!!!!!
Enjoy today its the last day you'll be in charge!:director:

thanks allthough the pastor told us that the man is the head of the house :D
like thats ever gonna happen

hey scamp your pastor is correct the man is the head of the house and with that you get to run everthing:

washer,dryer,vac,etc.

good luck in the wedding and hope its as good as mine 40 years this dec.

bill

AdamR said:
Gee, its a weekend and its raining. What a surprise.

Was a beautiful day in NJ today.

Clayed my car and waxed it. Even had time to go for a ride!!! :toothy10:

But now it looks like rain any minute so she is back in the garage. :hmph:

lots of raining today here to but it was some racing at the local track! hope you may like the picture of a mostly plastic duster with a realy badass indyheaded bigblock in it! sounded bad but there wasn enugh traction for it!
also i saw a 70cuda with a B1 headed bigblock that they said was screaming at 9800rpm over the finnishline and i belive that is true because i first thought it was a realy radical smallblock when i heard it att the startingline then when they let it fly on the track it sounded absolutly insane never heard a bigblock scream that way!

dusterbb.jpg

duster340 said:
lots of raining today here to but it was some racing at the local track! hope you may like the picture of a mostly plastic duster with a realy badass indyheaded bigblock in it! sounded bad but there wasn enugh traction for it!
also i saw a 70cuda with a B1 headed bigblock that they said was screaming at 9800rpm over the finnishline and i belive that is true because i first thought it was a realy radical smallblock when i heard it att the startingline then when they let it fly on the track it sounded absolutly insane never heard a bigblock scream that way!

Nice Duster, 340.
Maybe next time you could get a couple of pictures of the
actual track, or a link. Would love to see it !

http://www.dragracing.nu/ its the only link i know but it doesnt show much of the track, if you click on "bilder" on the left hand side of the site you can find som pictures of cars and bikes but not much of the track:( i will bring my camera in two weeks again and put up some pictures may even get some pictures of my duster first time ever on the track, it has been heavily streetraced all since it was new but newer turned into a real race car with a cage or anyting like that so i will have to try it!

duster340 said:
http://www.dragracing.nu/ its the only link i know but it doesnt show much of the track, if you click on "bilder" on the left hand side of the site you can find som pictures of cars and bikes but not much of the track:( i will bring my camera in two weeks again and put up some pictures may even get some pictures of my duster first time ever on the track, it has been heavily streetraced all since it was new but newer turned into a real race car with a cage or anyting like that so i will have to try it!

:thumleft:

just hope i dont blow my transmission and get killed by the other people who likes to race and hates the time it takes to clear up the track after a major failure:(

duster340 said:
just hope i dont blow my transmission and get killed by the other people who likes to race and hates the time it takes to clear up the track after a major failure:(

Just race your own race and enjoy.

still havent tried the real racetrack but i thoght i could send you all a link with some pictures from last wekend at my local racetrack!
notice the white and blue pickup i know its a chebby but the guy who drives it is a legend here in sweden for his bournouts he can smoke them all the way to the finnish line just to please the spectators!!
http://www.mazz.nu/index.php?cat=sdc_05

-
Back