Ahh, things we do for love...

-

Cuprum-74

Moparus Fanaticus
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I just got a nice little bonus of $1800 from double dipping. (active duty pay plus military leave from work)

Thinking hey, would be good to get a set of aluminum heads...

Nope. Wife comes in to the picture. "Hey are going to get a new bed with that?"
After thinking about it. My wife is 45 yrs old and pregnant, she has a hard time sleeping in our current bed, not getting good rest and she is sore when she gets up.

Yeah my heart just melted after looking at her, don't want to see her miserable anymore. The heads can wait...

Sigh... I better stop, my soft side is showing.

you did the right thing there Cptn.Softie... I'm willing to bet it pays "dividends" in the long run...

you know... we could really have some fun with this post...

I just got a nice bonus - double dipping.. does your wife know about this- braggart..

(active duty - is that better than regular doody?)

Thinking hey, would be good to get head...
Nope. Wife comes in to the picture..

My wife has a hard time sleeping in our current bed, not getting good rest and she is sore when she gets up - and who's fault is THAT!?

..don't want to see her miserable anymore. The head can wait... - no comment... LOL

Sigh... I better stop, my soft side is showing... put that away then!

- just sayin'... :twisted:
I just got a nice little bonus of $1800 from double dipping. (active duty pay plus military leave from work)

Thinking hey, would be good to get a set of aluminum heads...

Nope. Wife comes in to the picture. "Hey are going to get a new bed with that?"
After thinking about it. My wife is 45 yrs old and pregnant, she has a hard time sleeping in our current bed, not getting good rest and she is sore when she gets up.

Yeah my heart just melted after looking at her, don't want to see her miserable anymore. The heads can wait...

Sigh... I better stop, my soft side is showing.

She'll only be pregnant for 9 months...the heads should last a lot longer...tell her it's just a smarter investment! ;-)

(and congrats!)

$1800

minus

$50 coleman trailhead cot for the wife

equals

:blob: $1750 for new heads :blob:

Oh this is going south real fast lol.

And this ladies and gentlemen is why you don't get married hahaha.

45 and pregnant!
Well that deserves a very big congrats.
You might as well use the loot to start a long term investment folio.
At about your age, my last kid left home.Once and a while I miss him.Not sure if that's normal... :(
edit; When I was about your age,....

my dad was bout your age when I was born.... my mon almost died when younger and never thought she could get preg. after WW11, dad wa s still in the USMC stationed in Hawaii ( territory back then),,,,,, she got preg!!!!!! I was born there, I actually thought I was a foreigner till about age 15!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the other Ya Hoo's the bed is a good investment!!!!

I could buy 3 beds in Mo for that many $$$$! LOL

At about your age, my last kid left home.Once and a while I miss him.Not sure if that's normal... :(

your youngest lived at home till he was 45?

your wife's cooking has got to be terrific :D

Well I'm not 45 she is... I'm a bit younger than she is.

But shhh... I don't tell her that.

A man has to do, what a man has to do. Sometimes we need to align our priorities, the car can wait.

your youngest lived at home till he was 45?

your wife's cooking has got to be terrific :D

No, silly! When I was about his age. I guess I didn't write that right. I'll go fix it.
The year was 2003/4 I guess I was 50 then, so in truth, a little older than OP.As much as I love my three, at age 63,I'm sure glad, they don't still be home, more than a few hours a week.
As to my wife's cooking; WHEN she cooks, it is in fact, very very good!

Geez you give her shelter, food, don't lie too much to her, you've spoiled her already.

I'd be buying a bed too.

-
Back