Ain't no Jeff Rowlette

-

George Jets

1967 Dart 2 Door
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Ain't no Jeff Rowlette

During a moment of inspiration, when the Truckers were heading towards DC to make a stand and try to do some good for our country.

Grabbed the Alvarez out of tune guitar out of the closet, been sitting there for 5 years.

Came up with this, chopped up and all, recorded on the phone, first take, then put the guitar away again. Hats off to the pros who really know how to play.

Shoot man that weren’t horrible! I had a chance to pick up an Alvarez by Yari about 2 weeks ago. I could have scooped it up for 450, played and sounded awesome... I just wasn't sure if the value was there (the guy was telling me it was worth 1,200 bucks) he had a couple Lil dings in the body, but no delamination, nice tuning pegs, case, a slight slight bow to the neck (which I didn't like) I mean you got to have a little, but I didn't like the way that one was.. it wasn't that bad though, I could have probably pulled it out with the truss rod. I've never owned an Alvarez, so I don't know much about them. You're sounding good over the phone

I could have the most expensive guitar on the planet and never sound that good! Thanks!

That was GREAT!!!!

I love the tone from that Alvarez!!!!

You have great feel !!!!

Jeff

Nice Jeff.

I picked my LP Custom a few weeks ago after not touching it for 20 years. Something about trying to play an electric without an amp just isn't working out well. Sounds horrible.

Get your life stuff together and enjoy playing, cause you love playing.

-
Back