AIR BLEEDS

-

mikesduster

Reaction score
are the HOLLEY emulsion jets the SAME as AIR BLEEDS??
what size do you guys think i need??...scotty says im running too lean and getting way too much air.

Time to buy a Proform carb with screw in air bleeds. You can change them just like jets. I put a Proform on my buddies car last week and you can do all kind of changes and adjustments on that carb. A little pricey at over $500. big ones ! Come on Mike fork it out..........we know you got the cash ! :mrgreen: Ron

ron,
i already have the PROFORM body on my 750 but im looking for some AIRBLEEDS....jegs has the whole kit for $180.00!!!!...NO WAY!!!,am i buying them!!!

ron,if i had the money,i would be worried about beating JR.!! :puker:

I know what you mean about the money. Seems Jr living at home has more money to spend on his car then dad does. :mrgreen: I figure my boys are good kids so I try to help them some now as they will be facing the real mean nasty world all on their own soon enogh and then be broke like me. :( Ron

ron,
your a good dad!!!!...my dad has helped me out ALOT and i probably would even have my car like it is now without him

what do you do for work??

Mike I also owe my parents so much for all the help they have given me. I am an auto tech at a Dodge Dealer. How about you ? Ron

-
Back