Air Cleaner Fitment Help

-

thedartsport

Reaction score
Not an A body, but still a Mopar so I thought it should have the same application.

1969 Charger running a 440 with Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, a 1/2" spacer and Edelbrock carb.

I'm trying to find the best drop base air cleaner you guys are running that'll fit. I still need to get a solid measurement for total clearance, but looking for a direction to go with right now.

Thanks everyone!

Not an A body, but still a Mopar so I thought it should have the same application.

1969 Charger running a 440 with Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, a 1/2" spacer and Edelbrock carb.

I'm trying to find the best drop base air cleaner you guys are running that'll fit. I still need to get a solid measurement for total clearance, but looking for a direction to go with right now.

Thanks everyone!

I have 2 setting on the bench. One is chrome 1 1/4' drop base, the other is alum. really dropped , don't remember how much. I did a lot of messing w/ them after going to victor intake on my raised port heads. Throttle body is up in the 6 pack scoop, getting a filter on it, and sealing the airpan to the hood was a pain, and I`m not real proud of it , but it works for now.
Also have a 12"x8" oval w/ an air flow top.

-
Back