-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68dart-sb

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I believe i have all under the hood parts from a 1967 Dodge Dart. Compressor, condensor, brackets, bolts, and steel and rubber hoses. Please look at the pictures. Will ship, but the system is "heavy".

Everything in the photos for $60.00, plus shipping or pick up in Frederick, Maryland.

Thanks, Sam

Attachments

• DSC_0573.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC_0574.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 349
I believe i have all under the hood parts from a 1967 Dodge Dart. Compressor, condensor, brackets, bolts, and steel and rubber hoses. Please look at the pictures. Will ship, but the system is "heavy".

Everything in the photos for $60.00, plus shipping or pick up in Frederick, Maryland.

Thanks, Sam
Sam- was this stuff off a slant 6 or a v/8? If off a v/8 and you still have, let me know- I live in Mt Airy and will come up asap to pick up- thanks, Gib

I believe the stuff is off a 273 - V8 -out of a 1967 Dart GT - it was all removed and in boxes - when I got it - so I am not sure. I was told it worked when returned from the vehicle (vehicle was wrecked)

There is a pending purchase - if it falls through - I can put you next on the list?

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back