air flow research to produce a sbm head

-

buckshotbishop

Old Soul
Reaction score
I was talking to a rep from AFR at sema yesterday he said they are planing a small block mopar head but expect to wait a year or more before any results.

thinking this could be like the victor heads, where we don't see anything for a realy long time, but any news of mopar heads is good news.

I sure hope they get it done? One of the better companies that I've seen heads from. But then again, years back vs today's manufacturing processes.....who knows. :)

Hope they do....

But we dont need another Eddy clone cylinder head.......

Believe it when I see it.

It would be fantastic if they put out a well cast series like their Chebby offerings have been for years. They "could" actually put the hurt on Eddy with competitive pricing, but I just don't know if there is enough demand for them to pull it off. I kinda doubt it...:cry:

Believe it when I see it.
yeah, Ill believe it when I touch it! This stuff gets prototyped and then they do a cost analysis on it and determine its too small a market and it dies in the marketing meeting. :wack:

yeah, Ill believe it when I touch it! This stuff gets prototyped and then they do a cost analysis on it and determine its too small a market and it dies in the marketing meeting. :wack:
I think you're right , small market , a dying market .

Bang shift has pics of the new BB Mopar head at Sema. An intake is being flogged now. That's the best news this week. Watching the Doorslammer nats on the computor. Only 2 Mopars there: '72 RR, '67-68'Cuda. Sad, very sad. No factory or aftermarket support.

-
Back