air gap linkage issues

-

PanGasket

has cork sides
Reaction score
is there anywhere where i can get a linkage setup for my air gap intake to work? It seems like no matter what the stock 2bbl kickdown linkage wont work because the carb is too high up and the throttle linkage wont work for the same reason. Please help! I have no idea what to do and I'm no good at fab work esp if I bring the linkage setup higher, the kickdown goes way too high up.

Please, I really need some help with this one. I need my truck and running hasta pronto but this is holding me back. Bump

I just changed the accelerator cable on my Dart two nights ago. I used this one from Lokar.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/LOK-DP1000U

My car had the 45 year old original six cylinder cable on it. Took me less than 30 minutes to install. I went ahead and replaced the return springs and added the kick down cable as well. Best money I've spent on the car in a while.

I have a professional products air gap style intake on my car. I would suggest a cable style kick down linkage and a bracket that bolts to the carb plate like OwdKasd's link goes to. I used Mancini Racing's cable kit and bracketry but I hade to modify it significantly to work with my demon carb. I haven't heard many bad things about Lokar so I would think that'd be the way to go.

i am using my 2 barrel linkage and cables with my weiand intake on my 360 and my edelbrock performer. :-k

-
Back