Air Ride

-

wazoo64

Reaction score
It's a joke. I've been running air bags for a couple years and nothing but problems. Just wanted to give heads up. Air Ride sucks.

I appreciate your opinion of ride tech and although I haven't ever had an air ride system in any of my vehicles, I've never heard anything good about it except from the company itself. I personally prefer, gas shocks, away bars and a bit of suspension tweaking and now have confirmation to that effect.. Thank you

As I've always said, your car looks awesome...

I build vehicles on the side and have put may a lot of airride on them. no problems with it. many of setups and may of combinations. biggest problem is just getting the air leaks not to leak. liquid Teflon is great tho.:happy1:

I could go on and on but I'm just one guy. RMS won't sell it anymore because of all the failures. The shock waves are a weak design. You must be using a different system if you are seeing different.

no. but it doesn't matter. rms kit wasn't designed around a shock wave the suspension was designed first.

wazoo I have used airride shock waves one 3 different vechicles one with a M2 kit front end with no failures. send them back they have warrenty.

-
Back