Air-Shock Lines Needed

-

KP

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have an air-shock hose kit for Gabriel high-jackers just laying around collecting dust?

I think I do. Just need to put my hands on 'em. You need the little nuts and o-rings too? Or just the line? I know I got the line in the shop somewhere. Will try to put my hands on it in the morning. If I can find it, it's yours, just PM me your address.

I think I do. Just need to put my hands on 'em. You need the little nuts and o-rings too? Or just the line? I know I got the line in the shop somewhere. Will try to put my hands on it in the morning. If I can find it, it's yours, just PM me your address.

Doug,

Thanks for replying back. I some likely need the little nuts and o-rings as well.

Kern

check with your local auto parts dealer
Kragens has them here I paid $20 for the tube,nuts,fill tee, and o-rings

Just Thought I Would Ask In Case Someone Had A Kit Just Laying Around...

You need some mufflered sidepipes, or an in-dash JBL AM-FM, 8 track, CB Radio to add to the theme? :D
Also have a choice of magnetic mount or trunk lip mounted CB antenna.
How about some Cragar/Rocket big n' little 15"X 6 & 8 mags?

Damn, I really need to get rid of some junk. :(
Or maybe not.

Mark.

You need some mufflered sidepipes, or an in-dash JBL AM-FM, 8 track, CB Radio to add to the theme? :D
Also have a choice of magnetic mount or trunk lip mounted CB antenna.
How about some Cragar/Rocket big n' little 15"X 6 & 8 mags?

Damn, I really need to get rid of some junk. :(
Or maybe not.

Mark.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...

KP, i do believe that Mark Nixon is making fun of the fact that you are running air shocks. From what i've read not many people on this forum are very fond of air shocks. I myself, have had air shocks on my car the entire time i've been driving it.

KP, i do believe that Mark Nixon is making fun of the fact that you are running air shocks. From what i've read not many people on this forum are very fond of air shocks. I myself, have had air shocks on my car the entire time i've been driving it.

Why Would Another Mopar Bother Or Sister Do That To One Of There Own...???

There are too many Chevy people out there to do that to...!!! LOL

How's it going KP. Sounds like Mark Nixon is just having fun. That was the full monte back in the day (70's). Ladder bars, painted brake drums(red or orange) and don't forget the Hi-Jacker rabbit decal.:-D My step dad had most off that stuff mentioned on his 68 mustang......wait I think he had all of it. Plus the shrunken head air freshioner hanging from the rear view mirror.LOL

Kp i hear ya on the chevy people. My buddy has a 95 camaro LT1 six speed, and he has built a turbo kit for it. He never fails to make fun of mopar, and especially my gabriel hi jackers. But the funny thing is he helped me put them on!

KP, my apologies for not getting back to you on this. Been out of touch for a while due to my phone and internet services being disconnected. I DID manage to find the spare line I have if you still need it. I see someone else already took care of you there, but you're still welcome to what I got if you need it. And yes I do have air shocks on my 76 Charger and on my 95 S-10.

-
Back