Ajustable rocker's. Pic's of what you get!!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hold down washers are different on bb's, they 'if stock' had shaft stands [early 60's b/rb]

and the rockers themselves have a different look to them, like more arch/longer.

I thought the small block rockers had noticeable offset from the pushrod to where the valve tip contacts. (to clear the intake tract) 1964 max wedges did NOT have the aluminum bolt-on pedastals. pedastals were cast in the head and they used ductile iron adjustable rockers. I cant see the smallblock off-set in the picture. Not a good picture at all.

yes the offset rockers were used on the t/a i agree. they had more offset on the intake rocker than the stock rockers BUT even the stock 318 rockers have noticeable offset. the t/a's just had even more. Big block rockers look like they are almost straight across {from the pushrod pivot to the valvetip contact}. In the picture you cant tell too good.
I had a set of BigBlock crane adjustable's and they kinda looked jus like the picture. all the small block iron rocker's that I have seen have more of a "slant" to the bridge part of the rocker. (the reinforcement part that goes over the top). Oh well, prolly are for a 273 but I wish the pic was a little better and he said actually what engine they came off of.

Those are for a slant /6
I agree, because /6's totally have two sets of rockerarms both of which are clearly designed to operate 8 valves a piece.:toothy10:

Remeber the good ole' days when slant's had 16 valves instead of this mediocre 12 valve setup we make due with today.:poke:

I agree, because /6's totally have two sets of rockerarms both of which are clearly designed to operate 8 valves a piece.:toothy10:

Remeber the good ole' days when slant's had 16 valves instead of this mediocre 12 valve setup we make due with today.:poke:

I have one of the first hemi head slant six's, It came in Grandpa's 64 split window Valiant.

I have one of the first hemi head slant six's, It came in Grandpa's 64 split widow Valiant.
Bahahaha!!! That's reminds me of how my biology teacher last year caught me reading mopar enthusiast in class and he began to tell me of his dad's '65 Plymouth Coronet with the ole' 383 Hemi with a 5-speed. Factory stock that car was.

I thought the small block rockers had noticeable offset from the pushrod to where the valve tip contacts. (to clear the intake tract) 1964 max wedges did NOT have the aluminum bolt-on pedastals. pedastals were cast in the head and they used ductile iron adjustable rockers. I cant see the smallblock off-set in the picture. Not a good picture at all.

you have it backwards and inside out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back