Albums you secretly like but would never play in front of your buddies.

-
Is Frank Al's dad?

If'n you like them, go check out Trans Siberian Orchestra if they are still doing shows.

They ROCK! And yes, to see them in 70's time would be interesting. :D

if your into TSO, check this guy out
same "volume" of music (if that makes sense), without removing the lyrics
and by my very own definition...if it does not mention the Birth of our Savior, it is not Christmas music

51wYkQqcY%2BL.jpg

Deal with it lol

Is Frank Al's dad?

They are not related!! But on a good note, Al is also a virtuoso on the accordion!!

Speaking of accordion, I'll take me a heapin helping of some Buckwheat Zydeco please!!

View attachment 1715104139 many many record collectors or visitors owned a copy of Whipped Cream - probably never listened to it. But had it just the same
I have that album in vinyl and other Herb Alpert ones as well. I should break them out and play them someday. I still have 45, 33, 8-tracks, cassettes and cd's

For all of those who are coming out in this topic and your happy little musical secrets, you should also list what you normally play when others are around!

For all of those who are coming out in this topic and your happy little musical secrets, you should also list what you normally play when others are around!
AC/DC, Rush, Ozzie, Cream, Floyd, Stones, Hendrix, Stepenwolfe, Who. Just got my new hearing aids because of it LOL.

Elvis, bluegrass, Judas Priest, Rush, Zydeco, and Christmas music!! I'm known as the Christmas music guy!! Not because I love Christmas music, but because it's stuck on my iPod!! Last time I had Nella help me with my iPod, I lost nearly 600 songs, so the Christmas music must stay!!

Boy I'm going to get it for this
*takes deep breath*
Tori Amos. I've even been to two of her early concerts but haven't really heard her newer music.

When the guys are around it's usually Pink Floyd or whatever is on the local rock station.

B-52's,The Cars, Beastie Boys, Billie Idol, and even Cyndi Lauper! Oh boy i cant believe u brought her up.:eek:

-
Back