Algorithms and advertising.

-

jimmer

Reaction score
So after talking on here about food and candy.
Yep I'm getting a bunch of weight loss adds.
Food adds and so on.
Pretty crazy !
I always feel like somebody's watching me !

Carefully thought out comments in the "Hot Mopar Babes" thread will get you all sorts of women's underwear ads!

Lol
That was what I was referring to !
I like that song !
I believe Michael Jackson helped on the vocals.

Yes, every single move you make on the internet is logged, reviewed, assimilated, Algorithemed (if that's a word??), and used to make you want more of what you have already showed a preference to. It's a one way street, they get what they want out of you and you get what you think you want. THEY MAKE ALL THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mob::poke::realcrazy::soapbox: If you don't believe me look up "Mark Zuckerberg" and check out his worth!!

Well they don't have to make me want more mopars !
That comes naturally !

I like seeing women in underwear.

I've never understood why it's OK for you to see them in a bikini, but heaven forbid you see them in their underwear.

Labor Day weekend 2020. Brother-in-law was sitting here early Sunday morning and talking about how ( his twin sis ) my wife's biscuits and gravy are so much like their grandmas. A few minutes later he picks up his cell phone and sees adds for Grands biscuits and gravy mixes. He never had realized his phone (I dont know what phone he has) was listening to his every word. My Google capable android TV could listen in IF I allowed it. That microphone is turned off. This very old laptop doesn't have a mic. It's not like I have something to hide. Eavesdropping is just wrong.

-
Back