All A bodies head liner the same?

-

BIG-B-Barracuda

Reaction score
Hey guys right now there's a A body duster and a dart swinger 71 in the junk yard by my house- I have a 68 barracuda notch back will the original hard head liner from the duster fit my barracuda? Lucky me took the bulk head of of the duster my bulk head was corroded more than *%#*}. Thanks guys pm me if necessary

I would assume no but you could go to yearone or another parts supplier and look up the car and year to see if they interchange.I do know that the darts have a 5 and a 6 rod headliner depending on year.My 70 has the 5 rod not sure about the 71.

As it stands my barracuda has soft headliner with the Rods the duster and the swinger in junk yard both have the hard shell headliner I know electrical is the same on the duster what else is interchangeable?

Are you sure its a 71 dart?The early darts and duster had soft headliners but went to formed later.

The dart is a 71-73 with the kinda ugly rear lights by bumper if not on bumper and the duster is a 67-69

As stated the first duster was made in 1970 through 1976.
The 1970-1973 darts had the lights in the bumper and the bumper was sloped forward.I'm pretty sure they had soft headliners.I know the 1975 dart had a formed liner not sure about the 74.
the way your talking it sounds like an A body barracuda are you sure your not confusing the duster and barracuda?

Sounds like you're talking about the barracuda. The barracuda was 1964-1969 (A body platform with the 64-66 being the early A body and the 67-69 later A). The Barracuda switched to the E body platform from 1970-1974.
Dusters are all A body platform 1970-1976. 1970-72 look the same (72 had a one year only tail lights and the marker light purtude from the body) and are a SBP (64-72). 73 had a facelift and started switching to the BBP. My avatar is of a 1970-1972 duster style but as a Sharktooth grill from a 71-72 340 Duster.

It's a duster it has the decal stripes and the duster decal on sides I just meant it was a A body because most of the parts it had was interchangeable with my A body barracuda. Bulk head wire are the same and all the connections on motor

73-76 Duster, Valiant, Dart is hard board headliner sadly. No they won't fit into a Barracuda, you need a 67-69 Barracuda headliner for it.

No A-body headliners are not universal. Even the fastback B'cuda and notch back B'cuda headliners are too different to interchange.

I think the shell headliner started in 73. My 73 and 74 Duster each have one

73-76 Duster, Valiant, Dart is hard board headliner sadly. No they won't fit into a Barracuda, you need a 67-69 Barracuda headliner for it.

My '72 scamp is a factory hard board headliner car .... My '70 dart is fabric, my buddys '72 dart is also a hard board headliner car ....

-
Back