All Mopar BBQ

-

j-miller

Demonized by Dodge
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Friends of mine are putting on a fall Mopar BBQ on Sept. 28th from 10AM till whenever. So anybody can come. They will be providing a pig roast and beverages and all they ask is to contribute maybe snacks or a covered dish or even more beverages.
untitled_detail.png

I also have a PDF file attached if you need to see it larger.

Attachments

• IMG_0001.pdf
    660.3 KB · Views: 166
I sure wish we were closer.....Would love to be there & looks like fun :thumblef:

We had fun a couple years ago until the cops got called out.

i have gone to that a few times in the past. always a good time. its a good 2 hour drive which is a lot of the fun. not sure i can make it this year though..

oh, my Company is pretty close. Shady Grave, next to Greencastle. SW of you. When I'm there then I stay in Hagerstown. :) Have fun guys, some day I can make it again.....

i have gone to that a few times in the past. always a good time. its a good 2 hour drive which is a lot of the fun. not sure i can make it this year though..

Hey Joe, I may have meet or seen you there one of the other years and didn't realize it. Hope you can make it this year.

Very close to me, 40 miles, going to try and make it. work is crazy right now though.
Wish I had my barracuda finished to bring. maybe bring beer instead?

I really miss the area John. I was born in Reading. We moved to Fla back in 1980. Would love to attend but am a little to far these days.

-
Back