all mopar show

-

prodart340

Reaction score
Sunday, May 16 at Miller's chrysler,jeep and now DODGE dealership located at 48 Kelly Island Road, Martinsburg, WV. That would be at the intersection of route 9 and Kelly Island Road. Registration is free, however a canned food donation would be greatly appreciated, and will be from 9 'til noon and the show will be from 10-2. The dealership,themselves will be picking winners for twenty trophies. There will be door prizes and a 50/50 raffle. For more info go to www.carshowlink.com and navigate to the date. Thanks ,hope to see you there! If someone could paste this on the other sister sites it would greatly be appreciated

I was sort of hoping to get some people from the board to show up for a group pic, any takers?

I might go I live in Fredericksburg. Do they have trailer parking?

I'll be there. Just talked to my buddy who's the service manager there and he said the event shirts look awesome. Last year's show was really good. Prodart340's club did a great job running the show, so this year should be a really good time. Anyone who can make it will not be disappointed.

-
Back