-
Status
Not open for further replies.

540demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
lets start at the top..70 swinger 340,a/t street/strip car. orig fe5 ralley red-blk bench int.340 car.now a 460 hp340,cloth bucket int.disc brakes,welds,4.10/489 sure grip yukons,msd ,holley...just too much to list.runs awesome and a great driver! 70 6/at parts car.complete. 71 demon 6/a/t complete.needs qtr patched,fenders,pans.72 swinger 6/a/t complete nice pans,ran and drove good a few years back.needs L qtr.,bumper and valance.73 dart 4 dr. 6/a/t disc brakes,drove all last year,ran great but had trans leak.74 gold duster 6/a/t ran fine 2 years ago but gas tank was shot.int rough too.complete.75 scamp,318/at discbrakes,rough but complete.**complete 67 383/a/t...complete 70 383/at...later 70's 360/a/t...a-body 8 3/4 (missing few brake parts). b-body 8 3/4 housing,axles,backing plates...extra a-body axles...a-body console...a-body hooker super comp.BB headers...schumacher 73-up 6 to BB mtr mounts...4 small lug ralleys,4 magnum 500's,pair of small lug chrome reverses,4 big lug widened steelies,28x10-15 m/t et streets,couple extra sets of dog dishes. would like to hear some offers.don't really know what to ask for it all.what do you think? WILL NOT SEPERATE...YOU CAN SELL WHAT YOU DONT WANT!!!!! thanks guys! located near Roanoke,VA.

DSCN0049.JPG

014.JPG

DSCN0125.JPG

DSCN0126.JPG

DSCN0127.JPG

DSCN0131.JPG

DSCN0128-1.JPG

DSCN0130.JPG

DSCN0146-1.JPG

158.JPG

I think you will have an easier time selling them separate with prices listed.

Don't have a trailer to haul that much at one time. I'm with Adam. Bust it up and you'll be able to move it faster and get more for it. Not so far from me that i can't travel to pick something up. You have a few pieces i'd be interested in.

thanks for the replys...not interested in spliting up. if someone wants to make an offer for the whole lot that would be great....if not i guess it'll just sit here for a while until the economy and my finances seem a little more comfy!

I'll offer you $10,000. I'm sure you could probably get a lot more than that from somebody else but I'm not exactly Donald Trump at the moment. I'm still waiting to win the lottery.

well...after some heavy thought... first one to fifteen wins. man am i gonna hate myself for this.:angry7:

just seen a tumbleweed blow through this thread....is 15k too much? ok here goes...$14,999... and yall know that 340 swinger is worth a big chunk of that by itself. yall gonna make me keep all this stuff?:toothy10:

I HATE OUR ECONOMY!!! i guess i'll have to keep all this stuff....sure was hoping to get that garage finished!!

$14k won't sell it all? $13,750? "this will be the laaast time...maaay beee the laaast time...i don't knooow" :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

I know we like what you have but we just can't afford all or none. Nice cars !

I Would Love To Own That Gold Demon.
Too Bad You Wont Sell Them Seperately.

Got Just Enough Cash For The Gold Demon.
Im Sure Theres Others Out There Whom Have Just Enough For The Rest Of The Cars.

If One Guy Buys All These Cars.the Cost Of Shipping Will Be 2,3,4 Thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back