All packed up and ready to go

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Or should I say I never unpacked from last weekend. Lol. I figured the weather looked good last Monday for the week so I might as well just stay ready for Fridays and Saturdays race at keystone. Just a fridays gamblers race and Saturday race at next Weekend’s Mopar race so I’ll unload Sunday and just tow up for Saturday’s race next Saturday. He went to one day at the Mopar race after seeing many of the racers leave after Saturday. Nice short 40 mile tow this afternoon and one time trial starting at 6pm.

BAE08BF8-4B81-43D6-81A2-A86ED48D1F19.jpeg

Good luck. Are we going to see you make it to Carlisle this year? I’ve seen many posts with that car of yours, it’s kinda a cult classic by now. Would sure love to see in person.

Good luck. Are we going to see you make it to Carlisle this year? I’ve seen many posts with that car of yours, it’s kinda a cult classic by now. Would sure love to see in person.

Probably not. My knees couldn’t handle all
The walking involved in a nice Carlyle weekend. And every year there seems to be a race somewhere that weekend.

I didn't get to wish you luck before so good luck now!

Well it was a short night losing in the second round but I got a little surprise running a 6.02@113mph.

Got my time trials in and now I gotta pick a number to put on it and decide if I want to take some time out of the delay box.

0B11B466-2BA7-43B8-8282-29B9ADCB7364.jpeg

CBADD173-0F08-4FD0-BB39-F7E4F509B9AB.jpeg

Well it’s just not meant to be I guess. On and off tailwind and it seems like my hood wants to lift in the back. Time to check a few things over.

DAABE566-4A03-461A-89E3-AB0FCF6AB8AA.jpeg

your VERY consistent. Just gotta roll some delay out you can still feel comfy with..
Tough hombres to deal with in a door car

Cars getting close but I’m still working on an issue. I have two nice races one at Quaker City and another Ace Race at 42 to get this thing right. That crazy wind but me on Sunday as I’ve never seen a tailwind turn into a headwind so quickly. It didn’t affect the dragster as much.

Cars getting close but I’m still working on an issue. I have two nice races one at Quaker City and another Ace Race at 42 to get this thing right. That crazy wind but me on Sunday as I’ve never seen a tailwind turn into a headwind so quickly. It didn’t affect the dragster as much.

just hard to hold numbers when guys are coming at you 30 mph faster, so makes running the number key, like you say.
very solid lights though, you are in good shape on the tree for an old guy…lol

just hard to hold numbers when guys are coming at you 30 mph faster, so makes running the number key, like you say.
very solid lights though, you are in good shape on the tree for an old guy…lol

Lol. Thanks. I think. I just fortunate I can still do it and do
It at a pace I do. You gotta love something to push yourself like this sport requires you to do. I think what is going to do me in is maintaining my other vehicles. I just put six tires on my motorhome, I bought my trailer in 2017 so it will need tires soon. I just put two tires on my Malibu, I’ll be ordering two tires for my Trailer Toad probably this week, and my Dodge truck will need at least two tires soon. Plus they all need mechanic work which I hate to do but I also hate paying to do it. I just got my reminder email from Norwalk that my 600.00 for the 40 grand race is due by early July. Lol

-
Back