All signed in at Dragway 42 Ace Race.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Signed in and got my goodie bag. Gamblers race going on now which I didn’t enter as I got here a 3pm. Got some goodies and a nice Moser book. The band Trainwreck plays at 8pm tonight. If you make a pass tonight you won’t get a time trial tomorrow so I’ll get one all weekend which is fine by me. When you have 400 cars it’s race time. Probably mix up a cold one after the sun goes down and watch some racing.

50C662D9-9C0E-468C-9EF1-8AE9A67FB20A.jpeg

89861D28-43BA-4BDC-B140-BA3425841BD2.jpeg

330E0956-D490-4824-B9DA-752411C8EE24.jpeg

image.jpg

It look's like a very nice facility.
Have fun and good luck, John.

Great pics. Thanks for posting. Great looking facility.

Not fond of the tow but I love the track. I already entered the carbon copy of this race next month. Very nice no box later this month that will be packed. Last weeks box, no box race put on by the same guy had over 500 cars for the weekend.

Cool stuff, John! Thanks for sharing! Good luck!

Weather looks steamy but should get some good runs early evening. Wheels up!

Bad day. Lol. I didn’t make it to early evening. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday but the car had two good back to back runs so hopefully I have the steering fixed so I can get comfortable again. I was surprised to run a 6.09 and 6.08 in this heat.

Bad day. Lol. I didn’t make it to early evening. Hopefully tomorrow or Sunday but the car had two good back to back runs so hopefully I have the steering fixed so I can get comfortable again. I was surprised to run a 6.09 and 6.08 in this heat.
That's cookin for that heat, keep at it!

Matt had a .006 light second round and ran under .003 against a 5.0 car. Man that’s hard to judge that speed

-
Back