All This Talk About Shark Tooth Grills!

-

dartcustom

Reaction score
Figured the title would grab you. Well that got me to thinking have any of you every herd of a prehistoric shark called a megalodon, keep that in mind. I'm working on a new to me 75 dart custom, and I didnt know what direction to go with the paint and body until now. I do not like the 75 style grill at all it is to old manie looking. I have a 73 style grill that is broken up, and I was think about getting a bunch of replica megalodon teeth and fabricating them in somehow, and with the turn signal's rigging them in diaginaly to make it look like the shark is biting down on them. Also it would make my ext. color choice a little easier I was thinking eather white or silver but with this idea I would obviosly paint it silver. Then to top it all off by getting a windshield banner with the cars new name

megladart

The Dodge '73 grill is the same as the '75 grill; both have the pointy front.

Well they are interchangable but they do look slightly different this is the 75 grill

75sport2.jpg

and this is the 73/74 grill

73sport6.jpg

sorry if the pics are to big this is my first time posting pics (hope the rain here quits sometime soon so I can get pics of my car on here)

-
Back