All Tucked Away For The Winter

-

cwatts

Reaction score
Where did this summer go ? I can't believe I'm putting my 2 toys away already. I guess between changing jobs, moving to a new country and getting married time just flew by.

Attachments

• storage.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 353
  • 391333_10151115759031341_1059530233_n[1].jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 350
  • 034.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 374
Thanks for reminding me of that!! Mine will be away all too soon as well. But winter gives us time to get projects done on our cars that do not get done in the summer when we are driving them.

Sounds like someone had a very busy Summer! Congrats on the wedding, new job, and move. Your car looks snug as a bug.

O come on now still time left for a run or 2,we keep going till the second week of November.

sad that you have to put them away .......i would go crazy ...i drive mine rain, snow sleet or shine .....but i live in a dry area where they dont salt roads so i can understand .....but i would still go crazy plus i dont have a newer car so my dart is my only transportaion LOL

what a lucky lady to score a mopar guy :prayer:

Alas, I put mine up this past weekend also.
figured I better do it while I was able to. I need to replace the vinyl top, so I'll take it back out for a bit over the winter.

All Tucked Away For The Winter you say!

That's only because your still working on the honey moon. :downtown:

Congratulations.

Kenny

Congrats on the wedding... and you have had quite the summer.. temps in the low to mid 70's this week with snow shower forcast for next week,, this is my last hurrah with the buggy for this season.. I am gonna take her to work on Thursday, and have one more spirited joy ride, before she gets put away. Any chance you might make the Mopar Nationals this coming summer?

Thanks for all the congrats guys, I'm hoping this marriage works out better than the first :)

Well if it doesn't, you still have the car! :D
Seriously, congrats on the wedding and the move.
Where in Canada were you from?

Heck it was 78 here near Detroit yesterday. Yeah winter is coming, put a fresh coat of wax on the daily driver for the winter...

I'm hoping to keep the Mopar out for another 4 - 5 weeks..long as the streets stay dry and free of salt

What's winter?

Snow? Never heard of it.

Says the guy from Long Beach California, gotta love 330 days of sunshine a year.

Regards,

Joe Doeks

Put the Demon away 2 weeks ago...... :(

Attachments

• water heater 013.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 106
Pulled this out at the same time....my little driveway truck.

Attachments

• Ford Ranger 005.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 115
-
Back