Allright I'm out

-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
For a bit, I need to take some time off to reflect on whats happened and what my next course of action will be.

Thank you Scott for your kind words.

I have a few parts to send out tomorrow and will do that.

If anyone needs to get a hold of me my email is res1vw21 at gmail.com

Don't worry I won't do anything stupid like sell the swinger or the aspen.

I'll be back when I am ready
Thank you everyone

-Ross-

Sorry to hear Ross.Hope you get things regrouped.Your in the stages of becoming your own man.Hope everything works out.Talk soon.:clock:
Scott(pettybludart)

Life has ups and downs and we are all there with ya, when your ready to start working on cars again (which is very good therapy by the way) we will be here ready to enjoy it with you.

See you later Ross. Don't stay away to long. You will be missed around here. Life has it's changes. How you deal with them will show what kind of man you are. So take your time to think and do the right thing.

Later.
Russell

I don't know what happened but I'm here for you if you need anything. Good luck and make the right choices. We've got your back.

I hope things turn out ok and I have got to say I will miss ya here res1vw21
So take care and do what you have to do then get back here as soon as you can :clock:

Ross, gotta echo Joe on this. I missed what happened. But you'll be missed around here. We'll be around when you get back and be around if you need any moral support along the way.

res1vw21, I do not know what happened in you neck of the woods, but your FABO brothers and sisters will be here waiting patiently for your return.

:clock:

Until then, I bid you Peace and Wisdom.

~MARY

Ross, I don't know what has transpired either, I'm just a bit south of you though... (Kent DesMoines rd and I-5) if you need to talk or hang out, I'm around. Pretty busy with sound stuff at church the next couple of weekends but, always have time to help someone out...

-
Back