Almost 800 member's

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
We currently have 796 member's and we are growing daily. :thumrigh: We doubled in membership in the last 6 weeks. I keep asking myself how much more this board will grow being mostly A body? I'm a little shocked how far we came in the last 6 weeks.

Can the board reach 1500, 2000 member's? what do you guy's think? do we have enough A body fans out there to do it?

BARRACUDA340S said:
Can the board reach 1500, 2000 member's? what do you guy's think? do we have enough A body fans out there to do it?

We'll get there. :thumrigh:

And 347 members have not made a single post. Why register if you're not going to post at least once in a while? :scratch:

AdamR said:
BARRACUDA340S said:

We'll get there. :thumrigh:

Just keep an eye on your bandwidth... :shock:

GotDart said:
And 347 members have not made a single post. Why register if you're not going to post at least once in a while? :scratch:

My thoughts exactly!

We need to boost the search engine ratings for this site. If you do a search on both Yahoo and google for Abody mopars this site doesn't not come up on the first page results of either engine. #10 on Yahoo is Mopar style's A-body club and thats a poor excuss of forum.

If i remember correctly for yahoo we need to get everyone to search for the link to this site in yahoo assuming yahoo knows about this site. Than click the link to get here. I am pretty sure yahoo is based on traffic.

Google is complexed! We need to get other sites to link to this site. Which is no problem, but those other sites have to be rated high in a google search. And that happens when they are well linked to by other sites. Its almost a sick twisted cycle.

-
Back