Aloha

-

scrag

Reaction score
First post - your site was recomended to me by a fellow Mopar's Hawaii member. I hve a 1970 Cuda and am in the process of doing a father and son project with a 1970 Duster. The Duster is a 6 cyl car and we plan to put a 360 in it. I also have a 71 Dart Swinger that we are using as a parts car.

Welcome to the site. There's none better! Post some pics of your projects when you get a chance.

Mike

hey Scrag I am new here to signed up about two days ago. Welcome

Scrag~ You made it! You will find some great People on the FABO Site. They are such good people they even pull together and bought a fellow member an "A" body! Now is that cool or what! Welcome aboard shipmate!

Aloha Scrag! Welcome to FABO from one local boy transplanted to the big island of California. I would love to see pics of your car and your project car as well.

Aloha Scrag! Glad you jumped in.
We have the best of the best tec's here and some good folks too.
I would like to welcome you and your son

My new gift 1966 54.000 miles and she is way cool to drive.
Jump on in and enjoy, And as said before pictures would be cool

66 day after 003.jpg

66 day after 017.jpg

Aloha scrag,
I'm on Maui and have a father & son project 1964 valiant /6 putting in a 360. This is the best resource I've found out there.
Malama pono!

Here are some pics of the cars:
1970 Cuda (clone tribute-no matter it is driven like it was intended lol)
440 6 pack eddelbrock heads, thorley exhaust, comp cams hydraulic roller cam, MSD etc etc,
1970 Duster
Will have so far - 360, 727 and whatever else we can do on on a budget. Needs lots of work.
225 Slant six is pulled, 7.25 was swapped for a 741 8.75 (looking for the large bolt spacing axles so I can be the same up front again) not sure of the gearing yet - if I get a Dana for the E body I am going to use my 489 chunk in the Duster.

Here is a couple of pics:

mycuda.jpg

DSC00007.JPG

Aloha Scrag,,,get that front end figured out? Welcome aboard,,,,we'll have you out of that Cuda and into an A-body in no time,,J/K

(Father,son project Dart)

HPIM0354.JPG

-
Back