Alot of GOOD GUYS

-

65DrtGT

Reaction score
Ive dealt with a number of members from this forum Mr wilbanks-1quick4-Bubbac and a feww more I couldnt be more satified with ALL of my dealings deal was as deal was set PERIOD also ive (tried)to have the same positive oppertunities dealing with NOT so fair -respectable or HONEST people on ebay i am SO glad this site exsists parts people forums info and HONESTY when i can (on a limited budget being a Disabled vet) i WILL definately go gold and help keep this site alive i am 100percent sure for early A bodies there isnt nor could be a site that keeps so many of these speacial vehicles what they are or can become THANK YOU F.A.B.O

I'll match your BubbaC and raise you a Fishy68! Great dealing with both of these guys.

OK I will jump in and say I will raise you a MOPAR MANNY (TONY) and CRACKEDBACK. Both were good people and did exactly as they said they would do and it made dealing with them a PLEASURE! You know it is so easy for each of us to make sure we do the right thing when dealing with one another it is not difficult at all to be honest and square in all our dealings. Maybe the site needs to publish a list of people say an "HONOR ROLL" as to who are good folks to deal with. Does anyone else think an "HONOR ROLL" is a good idea! I know it may sound a little childish but it could be a benefit to many who buy and sell.

OK I will jump in and say I will raise you a MOPAR MANNY (TONY) and CRACKEDBACK. Both were good people and did exactly as they said they would do and it made dealing with them a PLEASURE! You know it is so easy for each of us to make sure we do the right thing when dealing with one another it is not difficult at all to be honest and square in all our dealings. Maybe the site needs to publish a list of people say an "HONOR ROLL" as to who are good folks to deal with. Does anyone else think an "HONOR ROLL" is a good idea! I know it may sound a little childish but it could be a benefit to many who buy and sell.

That doesn`t sound like a bad idea. At least people would have something to reference before dealing with other members.

If I ever sell a part," and I am about too":cheers: I will let these folks here at FABO now and give a good heads up first.:salute:
And I have to say , I would rather see my parts go here than to another
Joe That would need it.:rock:
This is a reputation site, we all have one.=D>
I am going to put my new powder coated intake on here first
and stop a e-bag sale early before any Joe gets it.
Getting ready to put it in the parts for sale before it go's to e-bay.

Slant six offy 4 bbl that leanna did for me at Phoenix Specialty Coatings.

It would be nice to see some one here get it.:thumbrig:

Well here goes and I hope I haven't missed any.
1. Bubba C
2. Redfish
3. 71 DartGuy
4. Fishy68
5. Grumpuscreature

And order has nothing to do with it, they're all great people.
Holy cow that's 5 ...that gives me a full house ...I WIN!!!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Yea and a BIG well deserved THANK YOU to Coyote Jack for all his efforts.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Cheers to Coyote Jack :cheers: I bought a Mopar 280/484 cam from him. Painless transaction even though he was shipping from the far eastern reaches of Canada to California.

Thanks again Coyote Jack!

I'd like to say thank's to tom and julie dunkin(they had the 65 dart gt four speed stuff for sale,tom met me down here in florida while on vacation and brought the stuff with him for me.Thank's Tom.I still need early a body pedals and the linkage for the z bar to the pdals if anyone has them thanks "WAGGIN"

You want a list? Here's a list! These are all members that I have had dealings with in one way or another since I became a member here long ago. The list is not complete as I know I have forgotten some, but I am getting older you know. LOL
Here we go in no particular order:
71produster
AdamR (our fearless creator)
Evilscamp
Barracuda340S
HawaiiDuster
MikelBeck
BossVegaV8
340swinger
Small Block
LeBlanc
dusterdood
CudaChick1968
Rick@Laysons
demon seed
340Butterduster
Redfish
Fishy68
Greendart72
Grumpuscreature
63DartWagon
Duster346
OutrageouslyVintage (Bob & Cici)
Speedyb-cc
snowymountianman

That should get the list started pretty good.

Thanks to all
Jack

Since were recognizing folks, how about a thanks to all the administrators and Moderators donating thier time and efforts keeping FABO going daily!

If I had to pick one individual as the good guy of the year, I'd vote for Coyote Jack. Because of all the work he has put into the auctions for the purpose of aiding one of our fellow FABO members! =D>=D>

If I had to pick one individual as the good guy of the year, I'd vote for Coyote Jack. Because of all the work he has put into the auctions for the purpose of aiding one of our fellow FABO members! =D>=D>

Good job Jack. This is a mighty good thing to be doing for someone. :cheers:

Have to put in a good word for crackedback.
He drove a set of eddys out to me from palm springs area to riverside.
In the middle of a fairly wild southern Ca. rainstorm.
They weren't even his he was simply selling them for a friend.
and to top it all He wouldn't even take a dime for his trouble or fuel.:notworth:

maybe slightly off topic but one thing I've come to check is the number of posts someone has when they are selling something . I've seen quite a few folks whose very first post is a car or parts for sale .Chances are they are not really in the hobby just using this forum to sell something.You'll probably never hear from them again and if you are not satisfied with your purchase you will have a very difficult time contacting them...

I have bought quite a few items from members here and have no regrets...

I AGREE THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD PEOPLE ON HERE THATS ONE OF THE REASONS I JOINED A LOT OF VERY GOOD INFO AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP THIS SITE GOING GLAD TO BE A MEMBER HERE:cheers:

It's an honor to be mentioned in a thread like this. :love7: Even if I'm not exactly a guy. LOL

Everyone on FABO that I've had the pleasure of dealing with -- 132 of you! -- is on my list. You all know who you are so just save me a little time and type your name right there -----------> ____________________.

Love you guys!!!!!!

Oh, and Sparky -- you too!

I,m gonna have to find some good stuff to sell at a good price so I can make the list. First i,m gonna have to change my packrat ways.lol Really good job guys.=D>=D>

-
Back