Alright guys.. I have a question..

-

dartgirl66

Reaction score
I'm looking to put a 426 Stroker kit in the 360 in my Dart. It will still be a while before I have it painted or anything but I really want to get it going so I can drive it now.. Anyone know where I can get that kit? I'm also wanting the 426 heads for it.. I know its out there.. I've seen where to order them, but I can't find them now.. Any help would be appreciated! :help:
Wendy

did you try summit or get a mopar muscle magazine and there is always places in there advertising hemi parts and kits etc i hope that hepled

There are more kits than the hughes kit available now.

Unless Hughes changed things, IIRC, they used the small honda rod bearing on the last one I saw.

There are others that can put a good kit together for you. Brian at Indio Motor Machine, Ryan at Shady Dell, Dan Costello at Performance only. Lots of good people out there.

Heads are the bottleneck on SB Mopars. Depending on HP level, you can get into spending some serious $$$.

Here's a 440" build (4.180 bore x 4.00 stroke) that Brian at Indio Motor cleaned up. It was a total disaster from the original builder. Why the original builder went 4" stroke when the customer wanted huge torque was beyond me. A 4.25" stroke and 4" bore would have been a better combo.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Racer&Number=5529974&page=4&fpart=1

-
Back