Alright you sissys..lol

-
MMmmmm bbeeeeerrr. I hate you guys because I am at work for another 3 hours. Drink up boys.

Ok. I gotta lay off the hooch. I thought this thing got locked and closed a few minutes ago? #-o :-k :scratch:

Back to drinkin'!!! :drinkers:

Wylde1.

or is it Don't drive and drink?

Many years ago I was at a friend's mom's house. At the time I lived out in the sticks an hour away. So at the house there was this "hot" blonde chick that I didn't know. Later, as I was leavin' she yells out in front of everyone, "Don't DINK and DIVE." It was funny as hell when she realized what she just said and turned 3 shades of red. lol

Wylde1.

Candy ***! LOL, good move.

uhh ohh.....the bait.lol

The bait and switch or double edged sword? 2 birds with one stone maybe?
Double meaning. Face value and the behind the sceens meaning all in one.

What ever. Take it as you see it on face value or not.

It's ment as such. Though, I figure that more of the high road, if there is actually one present, rather than the low raod od back stabber. Offer olive branch in one hand, knife in other while your not looking, slandering you through the side of your mouth.

The bait and switch or double edged sword? 2 birds with one stone maybe?
Double meaning. Face value and the behind the sceens meaning all in one.

What ever. Take it as you see it on face value or not.

It's ment as such. Though, I figure that more of the high road, if there is actually one present, rather than the low raod od back stabber. Offer olive branch in one hand, knife in other while your not looking, slandering you through the side of your mouth.

wow I'm too buzzed to know how to take or read into this [if i should]

inturpretor?

Oops, forgot that I am in here as green1; all my other addys are coors, but fabo wouldn't accept coors. Hey, what lame *** took that name, and bailed out?

hey.. Rob [rumble] has good character, he's a good guy.
Rob and I have shared some 'funny times' on chat sites.
AND so is Louis, a good guy.
He [louis] helped me out when I couldn't be there myself AND is a very patient man.
We don't have to ALWAYS think alike to know we're good people

Cheers to both of you

i swung by bevmo on the way home and picked up a couple new 6 packs i havent tried before. some of this stuff is strong. 9% alcohol, a few more of these and i will be good for the night.

i like being buzzed, and this stuff gets you there faster. and it burns a little when it goes down. Mmmmm

-
Back