Alternator bracket placement

-

zigs

Reaction score
This is supposed to be for alt with a/c . only one place I found this will fit and thats right over the fuel pump. Anybody have pictures ?
Do I have the right bracket . 340 , installing a/c 360 heads
20210316_150844_HDR.jpg

That is a 360/air bracket. I don't have a picture

Thats where I put it but it looked like it would interfear with the fuel pump. .
Havent heard from you in along time. Heres the latest on the engineView attachment 1715708914

LOL...I’m over here just slogging it out. I absolutely love the way the engine looks. I know it has to pop just sitting there in the car.

EDIT: that bracket is very close to the pump but it should clear.

LOL...I’m over here just slogging it out. I absolutely love the way the engine looks. I know it has to pop just sitting there in the car.

EDIT: that bracket is very close to the pump but it should clear.
Working on a/c right now , ready to pull my hair o ut. I went with classic air. Good uniit but directions suck big time. You would think for the money they would have a good set of instructions and photos.

Ok, stuck again. Since I had no pulleys for the 340 I thought I would start fresh. I called
CVF , they dont make sets for non p/s. I called Bouchilon , they dont make pulleys for
S/B just brackets. It looks like Im back to old stuff. Whos running air and no p/s what pulleys do I need. Could I use the CVF product and use a ideler for p/s.
Thanks

-
Back