Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
We now have front brackets for 74-76 Duster/Dart/Dart sport with the impact bumper. This bracket eliminates the plastic filler. $95 plus shipping.
th_IMG_20160302_194334514.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Do members get a discount. Stock super heavy saw these on the LS Dart. Will these work with the chrome factory front/rear only? 74 Dart Sport

I can discount some if front and rear are purchased together on some sets . This set only works for fiberglass bumpers.

I can discount some if front and rear are purchased together on some sets . This set only works for fiberglass bumpers.
Dang I will have to buy the stinger bumpers as well not sure what other options are there beyond making my own for the chrome piece.

just happened to come across the original post and these looked like a great idea for a future Glass swap. Found your site after i commented and added it to my Duster Parts Bookmark Folder :)

Your inbox is full:

Do you have the 70 duster rear set made/bent up for a fiberglass bumper? I have a set in my cart on your website (I have the fronts from you already). Checking before I place the order.

Thanks!

-
Back