-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNyoungun

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I've got a pair of aluminum Eddy heads for a 340 with about 1500 street miles on them. Nothing wrong with them they just will not work for what I'm building. The number on top is 6076, the number on the side is 6017. Includes ARP bolts. I will take 1000. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks

Sorry repeat thread.

that's what i asked if he had full part number we could look up just waiting for responds i am very interested

Sorry for the delay. I noted the only numbers I found on the heads. If there are any additional numbers that would help identify them just let me know where they are. They are open chamber heads. If you need anything else just let me know. Thanks

Those are good if you have a 340 with above deck pistons. These heads will bolt right onto those applications.

I bought the RPM heads in the box for a similar price,with saving I had them P&P.They work good on my 410sb,got me in the 10,s.Good deal!

LOL, when I had mine up for sale, no one bite and only bitched. LOL! Yea, same price.

Are these still for sale? Still waiting for a reply from PM sent on the 1st. Anyone else out there have a set of these they want to part with? I have a 340 w/ TRW 2316 pistons ( .015 above the deck ) need the open chambers.

Figured I would get in here to! lol
Description numbers are Complete heads
Performer RPM Chrysler (63cc combustion chamber) 60779*
Performer RPM Chrysler 340 (65cc combustion champer) 60179*

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back