-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
I sold some comp magnum rockers and the post office smashed the box and I lost 3 rockers 2 aluminum spacers and 2 of the hold downs. Anyone happen to have any spares laying around so I can give the guy what he is missing to make this right.

I need 2 aluminum spacers and 2 of the hold downs.

Wish I did...Sure is nice of you trying to make this right.Same thing just happened to me with rockers I bought from Brian Hood.

Wish I did...Sure is nice of you trying to make this right.Same thing just happened to me with rockers I bought from Brian Hood.

Thanks, Yeah its bullsh#t I paid for 400$ insurance too. They said I didn't pack it right. I even zip tied the rockers to the shafts and they managed to break the zip tie. Makes me really mad. I bought him 3 new rockers and a new set of pushrods they lost too.

Thanks, Yeah its bullsh#t I paid for 400$ insurance too. They said I didn't pack it right. I even zip tied the rockers to the shafts and they managed to break the zip tie. Makes me really mad. I bought him 3 new rockers and a new set of pushrods they lost too.

UPS???

Keep after them and DO NOT let go...like a pit bull on a pork chop.

If it is UPS, they self insure and that is their FAVORITE reason for denial.

Stay after USPS too, they do the same thing. Instant denial... try to make you go away. Keep moving up the ladder.

go over to moparts.com

look under small block engines for sale...page 3..someone has spare rockers for sale...looks like 3 comp rockers..

Hey Martin, you're not going to use the hold downs or spacers? I will buy them from you if the guy thinks they will work. Let me check. Thanks for the offer, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back