-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 slant 6 swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
ok guys i got an aluminum super six intake 4 sale.
if I remember right it came off a 1980 slant6 dodge truck.
i cleaned it up pretty good, and i painted it with some blue
engine enamel i had laying around.

i bought it for my dart, but times is tuff, and
i need to thin out the extra parts shelf.
it's in great shape, ready to bolt on
It's not as bright in person, pics make it look like light blue
but it's more of a medium blue.

price is $125 shipped to anywhere in the 48
I only accept paypal,or money orders (if you would rather go that route)
it ships from Genoa, w.va
by united states postal service

i usually get on here several times a week at some point, so if you guys have any questions i'll try and answer them as quick as i can... thanks, Rob...

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 586
  • 020.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 602
Be nice to have this. No money for it though. GLWS.
Its good to see another person from West Virginia on here to!

Be nice to have this. No money for it though. GLWS.
Its good to see another person from West Virginia on here to!

lol I hear ya, i'm out of a job and on un employment, thats why the intakes gotta go...o well minor setback, i still have some goodies on the shelf i'm not as quick to sell yet tho lol.

lol I hear ya, i'm out of a job and on un employment, thats why the intakes gotta go...o well minor setback, i still have some goodies on the shelf i'm not as quick to sell yet tho lol.

Haha. I really wish I could help you, but im in the same boat as you with being unemployed. Good Luck with everything.

still for sale if anybody wants it, if i don't get any offers out of it by the end of this week i guess i'll throw it on ebag..... shoot me some offers, i know somebody out there needs this:-D

I have two quick questions, first is will it work on a 63 /6, and second, is it for a 2 barrel carb on my /6

I have two quick questions, first is will it work on a 63 /6, and second, is it for a 2 barrel carb on my /6

yes, and yes. You will have to fab or purchase a 2bbl kickdown if you have an automatic.

find the kickdown to throw in the deal and youll be golden...and $100 richer fast! Mine came off a truck too, manual though. Looks like maybe trucks were the only 2bbl's to make it into CA market. Good luck.

sale pending... pdeltoid your second in line, i got a pm from another member a little while before yours, i sent you a pm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back