-
Status
Not open for further replies.

C Lar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an original AM/FM radio for my 1972 Dart. It doesn't have to be in working condition as long as it is all there and in one piece. I would rather find one in working condition but it seems that they can be hard to find too. Any Info would be greatly appreciated as I have been looking for awhile and have been coming up empty handed. Thanks!

I have a Chrysler am-fm radio but have no clue what model Chrysler product it came out of. Here's a picture of it. Does it look like what you need?

Attachments

• DSC00168.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 162
Not the one I am looking for. Here is a picture of the AM one currently in the car. Thank you for checking though. You should find out what that radio fits, its probably worth something to the right person. Check with Wards classic car radio repair in Huntsville AL. Their senior electronics tech used to work for Chrysler on their radio assembly lines. They can tell you what it fits for sure. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20140615_242458_928.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 159
yes its for sale

Attachments

• IMG_3622.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_3623.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3624.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_3625.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 142
I also have one that is fresh from the repair shop. All cleaned, serviced and ready to go. 300.00 shipped.

I have several original A-body radios. If you are still needing one, please PM me for details.

Not the one I am looking for. Here is a picture of the AM one currently in the car. Thank you for checking though. You should find out what that radio fits, its probably worth something to the right person. Check with Wards classic car radio repair in Huntsville AL. Their senior electronics tech used to work for Chrysler on their radio assembly lines. They can tell you what it fits for sure. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. I'll get the #'s off it and call them and see what they say. Good luck getting what you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back