Am I crazy?

-

Badart

Reaction score
My wife thinks that I have lost my mind. It has been hot here like everywhere else in the country (upper 90's), but I prefer to drive my dart everywhere. I drive it to work every day and around town. I have my dakota with power everything and nice cold AC, leather seats, cruise control, nice radio, but I prefer the hot, loud, no radio, primered up dart over it. I don't know why and my wife thinks I'm nuts. Maybe I am LOL.:toothy10:

Anyone else with the same problem?

You sound normal to me...

Some females don't understand our caveman mentality.. My last girlfriend used to get jelous and raise hell when I'd work on my rat rod, so I had to get rid of it..... The girlfriend, not the rat rod..... She could have helped me build it, instead she sat around stubbed up... Oh well....

"Anyone else with the same problem?"

Problem? What problem?

Sounds like everything is normal to me. Where's the beef.
During the week i NEVER turn the air on in my work trucks, NEVER. Windwings open along with both windows. Gotta have a radio jammin though. Tell her "Men are not made to understand, they're made to love. Now get with it" LMAO. Be ready to duck.
Small Block

You know 5 of my last 6 wifes had that type of thinking,till I found the right girl,and now we are on the same page,if you need to explain it to them,tell them to watch home and garden TV,mrmopartech

My last girlfriend used to get jelous and raise hell when I'd work on my rat rod, so I had to get rid of it..... The girlfriend, not the rat rod.....

Relationship Rule #1. Never date anyone unless they own their own tools. :tongue5:

My wife thinks that I have lost my mind. It has been hot here like everywhere else in the country (upper 90's), but I prefer to drive my dart everywhere. I drive it to work every day and around town. I have my dakota with power everything and nice cold AC, leather seats, cruise control, nice radio, but I prefer the hot, loud, no radio, primered up dart over it. I don't know why and my wife thinks I'm nuts. Maybe I am LOL.:toothy10:

Yes, yes you are crazy. But actually it`s just a MOPAR thing. But I`m a clubmember of this sickness. newer AC vehicle, Naa, pull the cover off a Black vinal top,Black interior,swelterbox, and rock on:-D

Some females don't understand our caveman mentality.. My last girlfriend used to get jelous and raise hell when I'd work on my rat rod, so I had to get rid of it..... The girlfriend, not the rat rod..... She could have helped me build it, instead she sat around stubbed up... Oh well....

I hearby nominate you genius of the whole site. Is there a second? All in favor?

Relationship Rule #1. Never date anyone unless they own their own tools. :tongue5:

Now I realize that... I'm gonna have to start lettin' someone else interview these chicks, My judgement gets totally side tracked when their 5'-2", blonde, 36-DD.. Maybe I should do phone interviews....

Just bought a 2010 Jeep.You think I would rather drive that rather than my Barracuda? Not a chance.Only if it was pouring out,maybe.:-D You're perfectly normal bud,don't go changing.8)

I would rather drive your dart around than my dakota too John. lol

Now I realize that... I'm gonna have to start lettin' someone else interview these chicks, My judgement gets totally side tracked when their 5'-2", blonde, 36-DD.. Maybe I should do phone interviews....

5'-2, blonde, and 36DD..... I stand corrected.... Go get her back and give me the ratrod... problem solved :-D

Heh, heh. Oh yes, been there, done that, got the same crazy look...........one man's "problem" is another man's "dream".

5'-2, blonde, and 36DD..... I stand corrected.... Go get her back and give me the ratrod... problem solved :-D

Hey, I ain't that stupid, then I'd have 2-problems, she would be back and you would have my rat-rod... Damn you females are slick...

Nah...not me.

My wife EXPECTS me to take the Dart everywhere...:-D

Which I do, unless it's mondo Freeway miles, where the 3.91 Gears can be a PITA..

8)

--

Same here. I could have had the AC fixed on my old galaxie, but it just puts more strain on the engine so I pulled it all out, did the same on my 74 pick-up. My other option is a new Minivan. I hate that thing! When I leave for work it's not that hot, when I come home I need a shower anyway. Might as well ENJOY the drive if I have to make it anyway!

-
Back