Am I getting older

-

GeorgeGerhard

Reaction score
Hello
My steering column is out right now, so I though I would climb under the dash and remove the wires to the ammeter splice them together, and add a smaller gage wire for a voltmeter.
Boy I was thinking years ago this was a snap. Im glad my phone rang it gave me a break now I have to back under there again.
Maybe I will just remove the dash and make life easier

regards
George

Yesterday I was under my car drilling the rear frame for a spring reloc. kit.I ached so bad lastnight and this morning,I,m not sure if I want to go out today to complete it?It could be the fact it was -14 lastnight?Old age is setting in!

Do as I do.............

Blame my parents for having me so early.

Blame my kids for giving me gray hair.

But then again, If I was younger, I would not have worked for Mother Mopar
in the early 70's, I would not have gotten the zone rep to order my Dad's 68
Coronet cop car, and I would not be in a postion to have all my toys.

Life is a trade-off. Now where did I leave my BenGay??

I spent about an hour leaning over the fender of a 66 Valiant Saturday if not longer installing a new intake and dual exhaust manifold on my /6 and was so happy to have this behind me :cheers: I had good weather and sunshine 40 degrees with a 15 mph wind :happy10: But I do have a tent cover and made for a good day :cheers:
Now Sunday was a different story :toothy10: neck and lower back said I was no young gun anymore :happy10: But I will get back at it when a warmer day comes my way.
That's what I like about Arkansas :happy10: If you don't like the weather just wait it will change :toothy10:

-
Back