Am I gonna get banned for this?

Do you like it!

• Looks Good! (Yes)

Votes: 78 88.6%
  • Burn him at the post with the silly F body! (No)

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
-

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Well what do you all think? Am I going to Hell? mwhahaha mine is an evil laugh! (curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal.)

DCP_4377.jpg

DCP_4373.jpg

DCP_4374.jpg

I want to thank Alaskan_Dart for helping make this madness possible and for being so flexible with the shipping! My dad md11hud fly's for fed ex and Alaskan_Dart agreed to meet him when he was in Anchorage next.

youre a friggin mad man

Yes I am.

It is only metal. Thank you all and keep them comen!

8) Go for it......We need more Demons on FABO...

I say go with it, the way these cars prices are going you will be able to sell it on Barrett Jackson in 10 years for your retirement fund! even if it isnt orig equip! LOL

Im just glad that there are others here as warped as me! Hell yeah you can name it FrankenDemon :snakeman:

I say do it for two reasons:
a) It looks good
b) It'll mess with people's heads

Win-win!

Do It!!!! Just make sure every thing you graph in is all Mopar parts. I'll will be sweet for sure!!

I tink dat is da' most 'ut..............

......Da ut-most, dat is............8)

I LOVE customs...........and that is one of the most radical tail configurations ever designed........It will look GREAT on your car. :cheers:

A vast improvement over those huge chunks of plastic...just don't mount them sunk as in the photo...if that is too much work, the tail lights from the earlier 76-77 Volares don't look bad, sort of like 70-71 Duster units.
Ultimately, whatever flips your lid...
alan627b

Good Imagination!

When I had my 65 Barracuda years ago, I thought it would be cool to replace the front clip with one off of a 65 dart. I never did it though. I don't know if any one has ever done this before but I always thought it would look cool with a one piece grill versus the 3 piece on the valiant/barracuda. Make like a dart bubble back! :cool:

looks cool...are you changing the front clip over to demon as well?

-
Back