Amanda knox freed!!!!!!

-
Only she and her Italian boyfriend know if she's guilty or not. The legal system really failed in giving her a fair trial. The murder happened in a small town and the local authorities made a lot of mistakes, tabloids were inciting public sentiment against Amanda Knox as an evil outsider in their midst, the jury was not sequestered. No legal system anywhere works 100% of the time, but her trial was not up to modern standards. I am glad she was acquitted.

^ x2

The prosecutor was convicted, before Knox trial, of making up stories and arresting innocent people.

They had absolutely no evidence against her and went with the prosecutor's wild stories that changed at least 3 times.......

I am glad they did the right thing and let her and her boyfriend go.

I think a lot of people suppose that because she was accused, she was guilty, and/or she deserves punishment for this crime because she was supposedly promiscuous.

Out ethos is supposed to be "innocent until proven guilty", but I've noticed that many many people seem to think the opposite. I think the only purpose of the perp walk is to make people assume the accused is guilty.

I'm pretty skeptical usually. Maybe I've had more experience with incompetent police than most...

Did you's hear about the American dude that was in Australia, and put a "collar bomb" on a school girls' neck for an attempt at ransom????

I bet Vivid offers her a **** contract within 6 months.

Well, she did change her alibi 3 different times which caused the prosecuting attorney to change his theories about what happened and who was involved.

She also fingered the killer who turned out to have a rock solid alibi proving he wasn't at the murder scene.

It's obvious to even the FoMoCo crowd that she was there and she knows who did it.

She just ain't saying nuttin anymore.

All will be detailed in her book.

She will get a tremendous boob job and show up on Playboy.

The she will call up Onecatnodog and ask to become a Prowler Girl.

She will then end up in the FABO Blue Room.

-
Back