• IMG_0015.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0021.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 400
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 410
Technically it is a Chrysler product, if one considers the 1987 purchase of American Motors by Chrysler, mainly to acquire the Jeep name and lineup.

Most u pull its I have been to place the occasional, now rare AMC car in with the Mopar passenger cars. Forgot that they made a Concord two door, figured it was all four doors after the Hornet name was retired after 77? to be replaced by Concord. Believe some of the sheet metal (doors, frt fenders, hood) of that 80 Concord is the same as the last years of Hornet. (76 and 77) there may? also be sheet metal interchange with Spirit (79 - 83) which was the successor to the Gremlin.
That stance, in the pic, makes the car appear a bit like an Eagle, which was the last gasp of the Concord wagon, in a four wheel drive version, of which production ended in mid '87? Chrysler big wigs including possibly Iacocca? may have been responsible for its demise, before and or after the acquisition, don't know the history that well.
Definitely a different car, and it has all genuine Mopar drive train performance components. GLWS.

Surgery is scheduled for June 23rd.
The car has to go.(bills,etc.)
Sorry,price is still firm.I just had a local garage service it,and
got it running.(It was parked last summer when I got ill)
Thanks,Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back