amd floor pan

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a skid plate for an early Bronco shipped from Oregon and they just put the shipping label on the metal, just thought I would give it a shot. Good luck this week-end.

I just called UPS and they said they would package it for you. They would ship it UPS Freight but I was unsure of the exact dimensions and size. I am still very interested. I live in Beatrice, NE 68319. Have a great week-end. Thanks again.

Duster pan.

That can be shipped greyhound, it needs to be pulled into a 90* and held with rope or something. It gets under the dimension size for them that way. Gonna be way less than freight is my guess. Last one I sent was about $75

Just throwing out another potential option.

Duster pan.

That can be shipped greyhound, it needs to be pulled into a 90* and held with rope or something. It gets under the dimension size for them that way. Gonna be way less than freight is my guess. Last one I sent was about $75

Just throwing out another potential option.

why not with permission from the buyer cut it in half instead of bending the crap out of it

why not with permission from the buyer cut it in half instead of bending the crap out of it

It doesn't "bend the crap out of it" and it's MUCH easier to deal with than butt welding the center hump back together. What's the point of buying a complete pan to weld it back together.

Here's one I sent just that way, does it look bent to crap? Scroll down a little, there's a pic of it leaning up against the wall in his garage.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=193210

43ead423.jpg

Seemed to go in fairly easy as well.

Like mentioned, providing another viable and likely lower cost solution than truck freight

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back