amd $$$$

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Any better price than direct from autometaldirect themselves?????

Might add a little context to your question. Are you asking about an after-market part?

Contact jsbrown a member here and amd dealer. I bought a pair of quarters and a radiator support. Great parts and prices.

well just for the sake of comparison, check Elite Custom Body, I believe he is a member here....He offered me a really stought deal!!!!

well just for the sake of comparison, check Elite Custom Body, I believe he is a member here....He offered me a really stought deal!!!!

I don't think anyone can beat Jeffs deals! He just gave me a Rocking deal on Chivy parts too!!!

Jeff
521 Restorations

Doug call Jeff at 521 Restorations, he will give you awesome service at an excellent price and fast shipping. That's who I got my parts from it was quite a bit cheaper then AMD advertised price. Tell him Mega sent you lol

Roger

X5 on Jeff from 521 restorations. Just bought a hood through him and he was really on the ball. Gave me a great price and kept in touch a few times to make sure I was aware of shipment, etc. Awesome guy to deal with.

i could be wrong but i think i remember reading that you're in the spokane area. if so then go local (sort of). call rick at moparmetal.com in vancouver.
AMD dealer and a good guy!

Your best bet is probably to go with who ever is cheapest to save on shipping

Best price Ive found on AMD stuff is through summit racing plus you cant beat there shipping prices.

i could be wrong but i think i remember reading that you're in the spokane area. if so then go local (sort of). call rick at moparmetal.com in vancouver.
AMD dealer and a good guy!

That rock's!Thanks for the link. His prices are comparable to stateside!

That rock's!Thanks for the link. His prices are comparable to stateside!

Hey Paul, moparmetal is Stateside in Vancouver WA.

KMS tools has AMD parts up here but Jeff was still way cheaper then anyone else even with shipping to my place in Sumas Wa .

Yup I noticed that a bit too late,but it's good! Vancouver WA isnt all that far away from me,so shipping won't be horrible. Just need to save...

Yup I noticed that a bit too late,but it's good! Vancouver WA isnt all that far away from me,so shipping won't be horrible. Just need to save...

Sorry guys, i should have been clearer on which vancouver.
As you might expect, i always try to source anything I need from the mainland from west coast vendors if possible.

Sorry guys, i should have been clearer on which vancouver.
As you might expect, i always try to source anything I need from the mainland from west coast vendors if possible.
Thing is how many places actually have a warehouse full of stock anymore? Prety much everyone just drop ships right from the manufacture...

Yeah, they shipped my bumpers from AMD but I'm pretty sure they only charged me for shipping from Vancouver. moparmetal's warehouse seems pretty big, I guess they stock it with mostly brand X stuff.

-
Back