[FOR SALE] American Racing wheels with like new tires

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
what lug pattern is that? what year did you have those on? what is the American racing number for additional purchase of the other 2?

what lug pattern is that? what year did you have those on? what is the American racing number for additional purchase of the other 2?

They are SPB (5 X 4). They were on my '69 when I bought it. I have upgraded to BBP so I can't use these. I have no idea what the part number is for the wheels but I see them come up for sale on here every now and then.

They're called the American Racing Outlaw II's. They are also about 1 of 4 different wheel options for a 5x4 pattern that exist. $150 is a good deal if they come with tires. Unfortunately I'm not local, and the cost to ship would set me to the cost of new ones.

They're called the American Racing Outlaw II's. They are also about 1 of 4 different wheel options for a 5x4 pattern that exist. $150 is a good deal if they come with tires. Unfortunately I'm not local, and the cost to ship would set me to the cost of new ones.

Thanks for the info Serj! Does come with practically new tires. Still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back