Amy & Indian Larry

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Back when Indian Larry passed away I had mentioned that I had a photograph of him with my Wife, Amy. Well, here it is!....for those who care.

f5f6ab2d.jpg

This photo was taken about 45 seconds before yours truely royaly pissed him off at the Jacob Javits motorcycle show last year in NYC..

How was I to know asking about Jesse James would crank him off? #-o

Why did he get po'ed? I can only guess it's because everyone probably compares them.

Way to go John,piss off a legend like Larry! :tongue:

Did you ever find out why he got mad when you asked a Jesse James?
He was on Motorcycle mania2 where he rode to Sturgis with Jesse.

Motorcycle mania3 sucked by the way! :thumbdow:

The reason I got through the grapevine is that most of the hardcore bikers resent Jesse for "selling out" and turning his back on the principals of the "real biker lifestyle".

I guess making a buck is taboo.... :roll:

FASTBACK340 said:
The reason I got through the grapevine is that most of the hardcore bikers resent Jesse for "selling out" and turning his back on the principals of the "real biker lifestyle".

I guess making a buck is taboo.... :roll:

This comong from a guy who sold bikes for $60K and wouldn't let you pick your own color? :D :scratch:

Indian Larry was cool! , but my taste is low and long. I am going to build a pro street chopper. I'm gonna buy a rolling chasis with a 280 to 300 rear tire and fuel injection motor. Then do the rest as I go. My brother in law is a kick A$$ fabricator and motorcycle head. He wants to do one of these so the labor is free on what I can't do. Plus he has access to about anything stainless, chrome, sheetmetal equipment etc etc etc that you can think of. My painter will paint it for free just for the exposer, I buy materials.

I'm out on this suicide shifting stuff like Larry does. How the heck are you supposed to drink your beer and shift :scratch: :scratch:

Hey Brett,how about posting some pics. of it as you build it.

You should get one of those helmets like you see at ball games with the can holders on it and a straw to your mouth,then you can use a jockey shift and drink your beer at the same time! :geek: :eek:ccasion:

-
Back