An A, B, C and E body for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok.Now I want 20 grand for my 63 LOL. 10 for me and 10 for A-Bodies.com!

Its good to see how other Mopar enthusiasts look at their cars value and if we were to think all our Mopars weren't worth a good portion of anyone's money then we wouldn't be investing our time and money into it, now would we? But then again I see why engines and other parts here on FABO aren't really selling as well or as fast as they should be, I think this is either the mentality or the less then knowledgeable enthusiasts who feel that a person who no longer wants an engine they had built for 10 grand is now simply worth 2500 to the person who reads the ad and on a second note I find these ads somewhat glorifying to be able to see what cars are worth to the rest of the world.

Wonder what the guys here who have built their 5.7 Hemi engined A bodys have got into their projects when finished while some of you here find their Mopars worth so little. I got a good portion of tens of thousands into my Signet and it don't bother me

those prices are crazy from any stand point, i mean look at the classifieds on here you can find real 340 duster/demon for under 20k. the duster they had on there with a so called built big block only running 87mph in the 1/8 really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back