An amazing day

-

jw_german

Reaction score
So I just wanted to share some of my joy with the fine folks of FABO. As some of you know, Im over in afghanistan right now doing what I can. After quite a while of either me not having internet, or my wife not having internet, we finally BOTH have it at the same time. So last night I got to have a nice chat with webcam with my wife and got to see her and my 2 beautiful daughters. :blob:

Pretty Cool!

Happy Holidays and Stay Safe!

Semper Fi,

Thank you for sharing your joy and thank you for your service. Stay safe, hope you have your internet from nowon until you are back home.

Pretty Cool!

Happy Holidays and Stay Safe!

Semper Fi,

Thank you, and Happy Holidays to you as well!!

SWEET!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and all of yours, too!

Sir.. Stay safe and Thank You for serving..

Thank you. I appreciate your support, Hope your and your family have a Happy Holidays!!

Thank you for sharing your joy and thank you for your service. Stay safe, hope you have your internet from nowon until you are back home.

Thanks, I have learned very quickly that this forum is not only about cars, but about the people who love the cars. I hope I have the internet on through now too. Happy Holidays!

Great,I know you all had a wonderful time.My wife and I always looked forward to a phone call or a email from our middle son when he was in Iraq. I pray toy get to spend more time with your family like this and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Stay safe and thank you again.

Thats good to here. I know how hard it is to be away on the other side of the world. It does help to talk and even now a days see your loved ones. Wish they had that when I was in. Have a good one and stay safe over there.

Awesome news. Thanks for what you are going.

Great,I know you all had a wonderful time.My wife and I always looked forward to a phone call or a email from our middle son when he was in Iraq. I pray toy get to spend more time with your family like this and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.

Stay safe and thank you again.

Cliff, we did have a wonderful time. Im certain that yall enjoyed it very much when you were able to talk to your son. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you and all of yours as well!!

Thats good to here. I know how hard it is to be away on the other side of the world. It does help to talk and even now a days see your loved ones. Wish they had that when I was in. Have a good one and stay safe over there.

You are absolutely right, it helps ALOT to be able to talk to the loved ones. This is my third time over here, and the first time I have had internet here. It really does make a big difference. Thanks alot, I hope you have a Happy Holidays!!

Thanks for your service ,stay safe,and have a Merry Christmas !

Thats GREAT, the little things that people take for granit mean so much to others. I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you and yours, THANK YOU!! and We are Proud of all of our armed forces!!

Be & stay safe, what branch are you in. My brother a ex Marine who was a Staff Sergeant and my cousin was also in the Marines and not sure his rank. Then my uncle is still in the Air Force works on AC-130s. And Happy Holidays!

Thats GREAT, the little things that people take for granit mean so much to others. I just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you and yours, THANK YOU!! and We are Proud of all of our armed forces!!

You are absolutely right, people do take alot of little things for granted that you dont realize until its not there anymore. Thank you for the support, it is very much appreciated. Happy Holidays!!!

Be & stay safe, what branch are you in. My brother a ex Marine who was a Staff Sergeant and my cousin was also in the Marines and not sure his rank. Then my uncle is still in the Air Force works on AC-130s. And Happy Holidays!

Thank you, I am in the Army. I have probably rode on one of those airplanes your uncle fixed, Happy Holidays!!!

It must,ve been a joyous moment to see and speak with your loved ones.Stay safe!

Words cannot describe how joyous it was!! We were able to talk/email fairly regularly, but it has been a while since I actually SAW them. Thank you!!

-
Back