An Asteroid!?!?!??? Where's Harry Stamper?

-
I,ve heard that impact of a riod was pretty painful.:toothy10:

There is nothing to worry about with this asteroid. Apophis will pass safely by us. Though when it does it will be a spectacular site in the sky.
This is asteroid 2004 XP14 that passed between us and moon. So that was a close pass. I took this 30 sec. photo with a 8" Newtonian and CCD camera.
XP14.sized.jpg

This is of NGC 105 a galaxy with a super nova in its spiral arm. To the upper right is asteroid 545 Messalina. This was a one hour image.
NGC105_SN1.sized.jpg

OUTSTANDING Galactic !!!

Now I understand your FABO NAME ! EXCELLENT stuff. :toothy10:

......and by the way, KEEP US POSTED on the asteroids, huh?

I dont know who is silliest , scientists or hollywood ?
If an asteroid is going to destroy earth, I dont believe there is anything us mere humans can do to stop it.
The countdown to impact will probably begin at T minus 40 days and 40 nights.

Aerosmiths highest grossing hit and they didn't write it. Now you know :)

I dont know who is silliest , scientists or hollywood ?
If an asteroid is going to destroy earth, I dont believe there is anything us mere humans can do to stop it.
The countdown to impact will probably begin at T minus 40 days and 40 nights.

Aerosmiths highest grossing hit and they didn't write it. Now you know :)

I'd rather our species go down trying to stop an asteroid headed for earth then just lie down and take it.

On a side note, what if the russians try and just knock the asteroid into earth's path? lol

I'd rather our species go down trying to stop an asteroid headed for earth then just lie down and take it.

On a side note, what if the russians try and just knock the asteroid into earth's path? lol
That is what astronomers are worried about the Russians doing. Just a slight nudge could put it on a direct course with earth. These guys should leave this thing alone.

That is what astronomers are worried about the Russians doing. Just a slight nudge could put it on a direct course with earth. These guys should leave this thing alone.

I agree with you Galactic_eyes

I,too like to do a little stargazing.

You take some great images. In an older post you presented us
with come excellent images. Thank You!

ya gots to bring Liv in here, with those CS lips, huh???? boy what I could do with those li....er...oh yeah, gots to keep it clean, well, relatively speaking

here's more Liv

tn2_liv_tyler_3.jpg

Yea, she is hot. My wife says Megan Fox is hotter. IDK. Megan is good looking but I'll have to give it to Liv.

first, two of megan, then 2 of Liv, as for me, something about Liv that just gets things to rumbling, not that Megan Fox isn't hot, she is, damned hot, just that Liv has that look, and those lips, I dated someone for a while with lips like that......lets just say golf ball thru a 4 ft section of garden hose, if ya know what i mean

FF

megan-fox-juno-premiere-01-preview.jpg

Megan-Fox-megan-fox-76381_1280_1024.jpg

Liv Tyler.jpg

liv.jpg

-
Back