AN fuel lines?

-

951mopar

Reaction score
I am looking for some guidance for using 6 AN fuel line with a Carter M6902 fuel pump. It will be use on a Magnum 360 that is set up to LA style. I was wondering if anyone else is using an AN setup with an mechanical pump.

I know everyone here likes photos, so here is a photo of the motor. It is the budget build 360 that Brian at IMM did for CC and should be out in the next month or so. I'm getting close to buttoning it up. Thanks

Attachments

• 20160406_174554_resized.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 171
It looks like my reply got lost in the upgrade, so...

I use -6AN black braided hose on mine. I used an NPT to AN adapter coming off the pump, routed it behind the alternator and along the intake with a filter in it. Then up to the carb feed line. It sure isn't cheap, or needed for low pressure, but it looks nicer than rubber line.

20130524_173348_zpsbu2sxoim.jpg

I am looking for some guidance for using 6 AN fuel line with a Carter M6902 fuel pump. It will be use on a Magnum 360 that is set up to LA style. I was wondering if anyone else is using an AN setup with an mechanical pump.

I know everyone here likes photos, so here is a photo of the motor. It is the budget build 360 that Brian at IMM did for CC and should be out in the next month or so. I'm getting close to buttoning it up. Thanks
Nice engine build. We deal with An fittings and fuel systems all the time. We have USA made AN fittings and push lock hose that is both inexpensive and easy to use. You will need a 3/8 tubing to AN 5, AN 6 straight(2) and hose from frame to pump. the pump needs 1/4 npt to AN#6 in and out. from pump to carb you will need AN6 90* to AN6 straight then to what ever fittings you have for "Y" or carb line. PM me if you want more info or prices better than Scummit. All pieces mentioned are in stock in black. Easily shipped usps priority for cheap. We can walk you through putting it together. Evan

It looks like my reply got lost in the upgrade, so...

I use -6AN black braided hose on mine. I used an NPT to AN adapter coming off the pump, routed it behind the alternator and along the intake with a filter in it. Then up to the carb feed line. It sure isn't cheap, or needed for low pressure, but it looks nicer than rubber line.

View attachment 1714919893
I replied earlier also must have got lost thanks for info. Your engine looks great and very informative.

-
Back