an idea of making a 340 look like a hemi

-
No problem dude! And nah, im not saying its wrong, im just saying that some of the guys giving you **** here have no room to talk. And fire extinguishers are always great to have.

It's looking good dude!! It's already beginning to looks like an old school hemi!

hey i wasn't meaning u saying it was wrong, i meant just in general...

and it will look good when i'm done. Entire engine orange including aluminum intake and water pump.. repaint alternator.. etc get rid of the fan and run electric... painted engine bay.. gonna hide all the electronics on the firewall inside the car, wrapped headers... make it look nice and clean

i hear you chrysler fart... just trying to be good and just put info out there to help people and w/e i can do on the site. its a nice place. So gonna just gonna try to mellow out..

heres a few more pics
155395_475801551464_508136464_5243566_3227309_n.jpg

148829_475801631464_508136464_5243567_2081437_n.jpg

Looks better. Hey a chryslerfart is a Desoto. lol

Hope I didn't offend, if I did, I am sorry. I was just ribbin ya on the cookie sheet because it is a cool idea. AND I like cookies.... LOL

the jug o pee usually is zip tied to the side of the radiator.. its got gas in it to run the car.. i have the gastank and lines out of the car right now. With the jug (gallon gatorade) zip tied it hits the hood and hood wont close all then way.. I was messing around with foam seal so i pushed jug down by the fan so i could close hood.

yea gas tank had 15 year old gas, and the line was pretty bad from front to back.. i'm gonna be doing rear frame rails and trunk so i just took it out of my way.

gonna have fiberglass bumpers, deck lid, fenders, hood, aar spoilers and stripe, us tool sub frame, 3 inch with gutted flow masters, new rear frame rails, trunk, extensions, 1/4's, line locks, 2 step rev limiter, 150-200 shot of n.o.s. lizard skin the floor, tint the windows, windo louver... kind of direction

Not sure why but I love the round tail lights best. Maybe its because I owned a Vette but I prefer those on an E body. By the pics it looks like it was factory Petty Blue. Looks like you have a nice build.

it was tb3... petty blue... had a lot of options as well.. front rear sway, power steering brakes, 8 3/4 posi, dual exhaust, 150 speedo with tach, vinyl top, stripe package, 340 4 speed pistol grip....i got a lot of info from the fender tag... i got to the build sheet tonight and 3/4 is still intact

dad got it back in like late 80s for like 600 bucks, rebuilt the motor painted it with the job u see now, drove it for like a year then pulled it into the garage and didnt move it until i got it out this year.

i also like the round lights, always have... i debated on putting a 70 tail panel and grill in it to make it more like a 70 aar but i like the style of the 73 so easier to leave it

I love those tail lights and grille.

I would love to get a cuda some day......I would take a challenger too but the cuda is my favorite

-
Back