An open letter to my FABO family......

-

7071DartGTReg

Deceased - RIP Bruce
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well,
The SS Disability finally was aproved.

I just want to say thank you to you all for keeping me sane this past 2 years.
Also I have no words to express my thanks for all the financial help you all have given me.

So THANK YOU ALL !!!! :cheers: more than I can ever say.

To all of you newbies just know that these people will stand up and help you in any way possible
IF you are on the straight and narrow.
Also please remember that what goes around, comes around 3 fold!

Later,
Bruce B.

As I said in chat lastnight Bruce,I hope you can put this all behind you now and start afresh!Keep your chin up and the rubber side down!LOL

BRUCE,I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!! its a long process as i went through it also and its a struggle til u get there congrats........superdart340

Great news Bruce. Now maybe you can get a project or two done. If you need some help, just gimmie a holler. You got my number.

Great to hear Bruce. One less thing for ya to worry about.Now you can concentrate on the more important matter at hand. YOU. DD

Great news for you Bruce, I'm sure it has been a very hard struggle for you while you were waiting but now you can at least count on your benefits to at least get by month to month.

This is good news for you Bruce. Glad to hear it,
Cal

Congrats to you Bruce. That is really great news. Take care of yourself and keep your chin up, chest out :).

Thx a bunch for your help here on FABO! :cheers:

Congratulations Bruce, I am sure it was a tuff roe to hoe getting this dun:clock: and seemed a life time getting to this day. I hope and pray your life will move forward and things can go your way know, Keep a smile on and stand tall my friend and enjoy :happy10:

some days that is easier said then dun 8)
Jack put it well when he said Now maybe you can get back to something that resembles a normal life :happy10:
We are happy for you bud 8):cheers:

Great to hear Bruce. I know the last bit has been really tough on you, hopefully your future will be much brighter.

Grant

We do what we can to keep good members like you around. Im just worried now that you wont be there when I need to call for help since you will be out working on your own now??????

That's great news.I'm afraid I'm saying that because everyone else is.I'm sorry I don't know about your struggles but I am sure you are releived to have finally resolved your problem,and that is a good thing.8)

X3 what Jack said.

Good to hear the news, Bruce. It will sure make for a better summer now that those worries are gone.

Hope you are doing well. :cheers:

-
Back