An ozzie valiant.

-

bigall

bigall
Reaction score
Gooday i'm al from west australia own a 1964 valiant sedan,pushbutton auto,slowly upgrading things on it but still drive it everyday that i can.Have been visiting fabo for a couple of months now and thought i'd put pictures in here.8)Reattached the pictures.:cheers:

Attachments

• ENGINE..jpg
    102 KB · Views: 51
  • REAR..jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
  • THE VAL..jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Photo038.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 54
Welcome aboard bigall :cheers: We are happy to see another member join in from Australia :happy10:
Yall sure have some of the coolest and fastest Mopar's on the globe and your sure is a nize one =P~=P~=P~
I just picked up an ol CAIN intake I cherish very much and will be building a 225 / with it.
Pull up a chair and enjoy this great site

hear is my 66 Valiant sedan my daily driver :-D

Cheers memike,have just made an adaptor to run a 320 holley sideways on the slant so i can use the linkage off the firewall.Goes pretty hard now.

Cheers memike,have just made an adaptor to run a 320 holley sideways on the slant so i can use the linkage off the firewall.Goes pretty hard now.
I have seen a few people do that and say it is the way to go :happy10:
I may need to go side ways on my /6 I have in my driver.
It is a 170 low deck all stock with a 390 Holley with split exhaust manifolds.

I just cut a spare manifold down to level,got it flat with a file used a bit of 3/4 ally plate as the adaptor bolted to the manifold then used the holley adaptor plate bolted to the ally.:cheers:Thanks for the great welcome.

Cool, my dad is from Albany. I have a Charger: it's the second time I have brought it to South Africa as I can't separate myself from it. Great looking Val mate!

-
Back