Ancaster swapmeet(Ontario)

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
The Ancaster swapmeet is this Sunday,bring your rubber boots!I,ll be loading my trailer with items for sale.I,ll have my truck,it,s a 04 F-150 FX4(blue with gray on bottom)stop by and say Hi if your going?

hey pettyblu, ive heard of this thing before but ive never been....where is it and is it only mopars....id love to go and see if i can find anything i need...please let me know thanks

Hey Matt, it's an all makes swap meet, here's the link (directions on there) http://www.rodmasters.com/.

Good deals to be had there, generally the weather is not the greatest (cold/rainy...), not many venture outside for parts under those conditions, which typically means the vendors will be quite negotiable on the prices.

All the best.

thanks for the info Giles...sounds like a good oppurtunity to score some parts...it starts at 8:00...is there usually a lineup of people? and can you bring stuff to sell as well? or do you have to be a vendor?

Not sure on how it's all set up, I haven't been in a few years, and I won't be this year either, leaving for Kingston on Friday, I will be looking at a '68 Barracuda notchback (for a friend) while I'm there. I always seem to miss Ancaster for some reason or another. Barrie is coming up soon also as well as others. I'll be at the RM auctions (classic cars) next weekend (int'l ctr).

well ive never been before so i figure mine as well go...a couple of friends of mine got some really good deals on M/T factory blem tires so im hoping to find what i need...maybe a good rebuildable carb core as well and a D60 for my pops

-
Back